How to create Paytm merchant account to accept payment : Hello dear friends, if you are a shop owner and want to open your merchant account in Paytm business app then you are at right place, I am going to share some tips with you so, that you can easily make your paytm merchant account to receive payment.
The QR Code method helps you to accept digital payments from anyone with the Paytm business app. This is very easy and fast method to accept digital payment from your customer. So, follow the blow given steps to create your merchant account.
Steps to create Paytm merchant account :
- First of all, Download Paytm business app from here
- Now open the app and choose your language
- After that, click on “Get started” and allow all permission
- Then enter your mobile number and choose your password
- Verify your number via OTP and go to next step
- Now just click on “Get QRcode” option
- Here, you need to verify your KYC and go to next page
- Then enter your name, select your business type, shop name and your address
- Now link your bank account to your merchant account and finish the process
- That’s it !! your merchant account has been created, now you can receive and transfer your money.
You can use your paytm merchant account to accept payment via QR code and transfer your money to your bank account. Accept and send unlimited Paytm payments at 0% fee. Every month with a basic Paytm Wallet, you can transfer Rs. 20,000 to bank account. If you upgrade to a “Self-Declared Merchant”, then you can increase the limit to Rs. 50,000.